Computer Network Defence
HW Communications are currently developing novel techniques for Computer Network Defence. All new techniques are applicable for both conventional and newer cloud based deployments.
We are working towards new techniques for
- System, Network and Process Monitoring
- Detection of anomalous activity based upon classification techniques
- Multi sensor fusion and event management
- Extensible Vulnerability Assessment techniques
Risk and Process
- Mapping of IT activity to Business Process
- Mapping of Cyber Risk to Business Process Risk
The following news article cites our work which was carried out as a part of Ministry of Defence, Defence Science and Technology Laboratory (DSTL) Centre for Defence Enterprise (CDE) programme
The resultant technology is available for trial. Please contact us for further details.